Canadian students are eligible for Federal Loans through the Ministry of Education Student Support Branch in the province of residence. (For example, Ontario residents are eligible for the OSAP loan.) Students may apply for up to 52 weeks of financial assistance annually. Canadian students should contact their individual province directly for information regarding additional requirements. Saba University’s school code is: NUBP.
Additional information may be available from the provincial and territorial student financial assistance offices—see the list below of Resources for Federal Loans in Canada
Private Loans: In addition, numerous banks provide student lines of credit to supplement or substitute for the provincial loan alternative. Some of these banks include CIBC, RBC, TD and BOM, among others.
Resources for Federal Loans in Canada
- Alberta (http://www.studentaid.alberta.ca/)
- British Columbia (https://studentaidbc.ca/)
- Manitoba (http://www.edu.gov.mb.ca/msa/)
- New Brunswick (http://www2.gnb.ca)
- Newfoundland and Labrador (http://www.aes.gov.nl.ca/studentaid/fulltime/index.html)
- Northwest Territories (http://www.nwtsfa.gov.nt.ca/)
- Nova Scotia (http://studentloans.ednet.ns.ca/)
- Ontario (https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal)
- Prince Edward Island (http://www.studentloan.pe.ca/)
- Saskatchewan (http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/education-and-learning/student-loans)
Additional information may be available from the provincial and territorial student financial assistance offices:
Financial Aid Contact Information:
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 978-862-9600 press “3”
Fax Number: 978-862-9699
Office of Financial Aid
c/o R3 Education, Inc.
27 Jackson Road, Suite 301
Devens, MA 01434